If someone wants you out of their life, why do they continue to make your life a living hell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd have to say because they aren't happy with themselves. They may say to get out of their lives, but not mean it and they may be testing to see if the person will do it. They are unhappy, nothing will makes them happy and they are confused.
    It's almost like some people who are bullies. They only bully other's because they are being bothered by someone else. Something is bothering them, so they take it out on others to get their frustrations out. Their frustrated. Some are quiet and closed up and other's are loud and arrogant and can't control themselves. Or are control freaks.
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 9:28 PM on May. 26, 2011

• They really don't want you out of their lives, they're angry about something, and want you to know it or want you to feel bad too.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:05 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Resentment
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:04 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't know - I have yet to figure out my MIL and she's the only person who treats me this way.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:07 PM on May. 26, 2011

• cause they are miserable people who usually only want you out of their life because of jealousy so they feel the need to try and bring you down or hurt you, don't let them, let them soak in their own misery on their own.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• It can go different ways. Sometimes they don't really want you out of their life so by bothering you or making you miserable they are just making sure you know they are still around. Other times they may be miserable without you and they just want to make sure you are as miserable as they are. It is all so confusing. I don't know why people cannot just be honest about their feelings, life would be much happier =)
    cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 2:27 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Just to make you miserable right along with them. Try not to let it bother you and they soon get bored and move on.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Good question...wish i knew. i would guess that they don't really want you gone
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

• when u figure it out please let me know because my mil is lie that...ughh
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 5:53 PM on May. 26, 2011