Does ur mom tell you she loves u?

My mom is the type of person that if shes mad at you she doesnt say it. Well she hasnt been saying it to me and always seems to have a lil attitude when i talk to her.. Ever since i got my car shes been acting like this..the other day i said i love u b4 we hung up and all she said was bye and hung up

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm lucky. I talk with my mom almost every day and we both say "I love you."

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:37 PM on May. 26, 2011

• If she was alive I know she would.

• Yes ,she tells me everyday!

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yes, quite often.

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• You know, my mom now 92 is not the type of person to verbalize love, she never has, but she shows me and has always shown me she does with her actions.

Answer by older at 2:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• nah we hardly ever tell eachother we love eachother. its wrong, but its the way its always been. but she really does. she'd do anything for me and i was really there for her through everything growing up. i love my mom!

Answer by fefe87 at 2:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Only on special occasions. We weren't a very affectionate family. I'd ask your mom if you did something to offend her and clear the air. Good luck!

Answer by Xynyth at 2:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Once in a while my mom does, but my dad does every time we are on the phone. My own children hear it every day. (c:

Answer by scout_mom at 2:18 PM on May. 26, 2011

• my kids hear it everyday too.. My mom doesnt like me and i know it

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My mother hasn't talked to me since Christmas when she threw a hissy fit about the preset we got her. No big loss, she's a bitch anyway and has never been a part of my life.

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:20 PM on May. 26, 2011