TTC. Anyone use Vitax? Anyone ever contact Brooke the Fertility psychic?

Have you tried using vitax? Read alot online and it was recommended to me from a Bio Energy Healer..

Anyone ever hear of Brooke the Fertility Psychic? My BFF contacted her while TTC and she called it correctly.. May just be a coincidence. Any one else contact her?

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 2:14 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Ummmmm, never heard of "Brooke the Fertility Psychic". I would see a REAL Fertility Specialist---the ones with Medical degrees.

http://www.vitax.co.uk/

THIS is the only VITAX that comes up when I Googled.

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:04 PM on May. 26, 2011

• VITEX*******

& I cannot see the specialist until I hit the 1yr mark of trying- but thanks for your non helpful answer!
    pinkcicle709

Comment by pinkcicle709 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Vitex will help you if you're not ovulating, but, like Clomid, it increases the chances for twins.
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 3:03 PM on May. 28, 2011