When And Hoping!!

Had a period on november 18-25,i've been feeling a little pregnant,sore boobs,so tired,and alot of watery discharge.Is this some of the signs?what day should i test.i hope i am,i had a miscarriage on october 20th of this year.The only thing i want for christmas is a positive test,i dont want people to buy me gifts,i just want a little bundle of joy in my tummy.

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's possible to get signs even if your not if you really want a baby so just don't get your hopes up, I did for about 8 months till I found out I was expecting. Those are some of the signs but like I said don't get your hopes up, you can test 2 weeks after un protected sex (according to planned period) or wait to see if you skip a period.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 8:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008