We the Jury of CafeMom do here by find the defendent Casey Anthony...

what say you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Guilty and I think she feels no regret.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:35 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Guilty!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:35 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Guilty, Guilty, Guilty....................................Can you imagine what the little baby went through the last days of her life...............her (BITCH) yes dog cause she is no way a mother should have to suffer
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:42 PM on May. 26, 2011

• There is this argument about why she wanted to kill her daughter supposedly she wanted to be single and free again.

Also now they are blaming the grandfather for the child's death.

Rumors suggest that the mother of the child grew up in a dysfunctional family. Her brother supposedly had raped her.

Maybe we should hear more about this case before coming to conclusions.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 3:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• guilty..gparents, too!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• D'oh! Watch it, someone is going to jump your shit. "It's not up to us to decide." As if we didn't know that.

Personally, I THINK she's guilty. As hell.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't know ... I don't have all of the evidence ... and neither does the Jury of Cafemom for that matter.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 4:29 PM on May. 26, 2011

• guilty - via CM trial ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Guilty and I think she should be sent to general population, let those women deal with her.
    kiko2mommy

Answer by kiko2mommy at 5:12 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Eilish, I do believe this is just a question, an informal poll? Geez, it's not like we can actually DO anything about our opinions. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Dysfunctional or not, MY family is dysfunctional. As HELL. What family isn't? Did they find her body? (I don't follow the case, so, IDK) If so, can't they do a DNA test, to determine if Casey's brother IS the father? And I agree, the grandparents are guilty of something. I think they all are. No doubt in my mind. I have seen enough of it to form an opinion, that's for sure. I saw news footage when it first happened, and catch bits when they show it now. I just don't follow it closely.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:12 PM on May. 26, 2011