It hurts when I DTD - severe TMI adult content

Last night I tried to DTD w/ my DH. Well, I was fairly uncomfortable from the get go but when actual penetration happened it hurt- so I stopped right after. I'm 30 weeks and I suspect my baby dropped a lil while ago (not for sure, I'm going to ask the doctor how I can know for sure at my next appointment).
Is this normal? I'm not going to try to DTD again till I talk to my doctor, but has any one else had this problem?

M.Galvan

Asked by M.Galvan at 2:34 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm assuming DTD is sex? I know as I got farther along about 28+ weeks it hurt to have intercourse. Needless to say the father of my child was SOL lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Im 25 weeks and am having pain at penetration but after about 30 seconds of taking it easy Im good to go
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm going to guess you're talking about sex. So let me say this. From about 4 or 5 weeks on during my pregnancies sex was so painful I was in tears! And after I had my oldest, I've never been able to enjoy sex again because of the pain... So consider yourself lucky to be able to be active that far a long... Hell, it's been nearly a year since we've had sex at this point, between the pain I'm in, his "issues" and the fact that we now have 3 kids spread out between the only 2 bedrooms and my DH goes to bed even before the kids do, sex has really taken a back seat...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:25 PM on May. 26, 2011

• With my first child sex was extremely painful from about the fifth month to the seventh, I still have no idea what caused it and it went away on its own. I had never felt that kind of pain before nor have I felt that kind of pain since even with my other pregnancies.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 4:02 PM on May. 26, 2011

• It never hurt while I was pregnant, but it was painful for about 4 months after my baby was born (I think it was hormonal - kind a dry, you know)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:35 PM on May. 26, 2011