Which is worse (pain), month 9 of pregnancy or recovering after labor?

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 3:03 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had no pain in month 9. What kind of pain do you have?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:04 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I had no pain in my 9th month and recovery was easy and short for me both times after vaginal delivery.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• OMG month 9 of pregnancy!!!! Please someone put me out of my misery! Don't get me wrong...yes, labor hurts like a bitch, but then you get an epidural and it's over lol....this month has sucked on so many levels and there is like NOTHING I can do about it except just wait it out...I know I'm probably the only one going to say month 9 but DAMN this sucks! I can't WAIT to start feeling REAL contractions...not these damn Braxton Hicks that just get my hopes up only to crush them a few minutes later lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I felt fantastic throughout my entire pregnancies ... so I'd have to say labor is worse (though the recovery for my vaginal delivery was a piece of cake ... recovery from my c-section was a whole other story).
    Anonymous

• Labor isn't really that bad, I've had three natural births. Month 9 was way worse than labor or recovery.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Each pregnancy was different for me. With my oldest, pregnancy was AWESOME! But recovery was horrid! There were days I literally couldn't sit or walk or even stand because of the pain, and that was with pain killers... Now with my third, I had such bad back and hip pain during pregnancy I had to use a cane to help me get around, and never needed a single Tylenol during recovery...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• recovery from my c-section is a pain
    caeruleusdea

Answer by caeruleusdea at 3:26 PM on May. 26, 2011

• i would say month 9 of pregnancy just because it only took like two weeks for my stuff to heal down there lol.
    lovemybabies923

Answer by lovemybabies923 at 3:27 PM on May. 26, 2011

• with my first i was very young and took what pregnancy for granted, after i had him i missed being pregnant, my second pregnancy ened short with an ectopic pregnancy..... its hard if you would have asked me when i was younger i would have said pregnancy def but now that i cannot get pregnant naturally, it really sucks that i took for granted such a wonderful miraculous time in my life.... i would give so much to be able to expericance carrying a child inside of me again
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 3:31 PM on May. 26, 2011

• i didn't have any pain in month 9
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:41 PM on May. 26, 2011