Who was the last person ............

you told a secret to? And can you tell us what it was????

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 3:06 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The tree in the front yard. You know that secret will be kept. I told that dog from the Busch's beans commercials a secret once. Huge mistake.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:24 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My youngest son. I had him sit for a portrait to be drawn. We're keeping it a secret - I'm having it matted and framed as a gift for my husband for Father's Day. I did this with a portrait of my older son a few years ago.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

• my SIL. she told me that of her 9 neices and nephews our LO is her favorite
    mrs.digby

Answer by mrs.digby at 3:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My mom....I told her how much I dislike my mother in law and how I wish we could afford to move farther away from her....no one knows I feel that way...even my husband doesnt know...felt good to get it off my chest
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My father. I told him my siblings & I were doing a family portait as a mother's day gift.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• A secret.. hmm... Let me think...... I don't have any RL friends..... our family is not the ones I'd go to for a secret... Hmmm.... I don't have any I guess - My DH is the only person in RL I talk to so.. nothin'
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:17 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I keep secrets to myself.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:18 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My best friend Amy...if I told you what it was then it wouldn't be much of a secret anymore would it...lol.
    lstmomof2

Answer by lstmomof2 at 3:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• ~*Hubby*~... this afternoon... was stating we should do something special for our 5 year old. He has oral surgery coming up, the detist will take his two top front teeth out (and allow adult teeth to drop)... so we were thinking since they were not only his first teeth, but the way they are choosing to take them... so do something special

Not sure if it would be ice cream (have to ask doctor), or maybe a new videogame, just something to reward... but don't want to tell our 5 year old... suprise him
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My brother.... I told him we might be moving soon. Waiting till it is definate to tell anyone else.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:54 PM on May. 26, 2011