Should i take this opportunity?

So I have a chance to participate in a new gameshow (nothing big on national tv but something local) and it's like a trivia game where there's forfeits for getting questions wrong or losing the game. Forfeits are messy or gross things.... Like getting a pie in the face, getting flour/water poured over you, etc. (super messy haha). I'm not good at trivia at all so I guarantee ill end up getting a bunch of questions wrong and getting messy. Then getting messier for losing.... Lol. Do you think I should go on it though for the heck of it?

Only requirement is I have to be really dressed up. They require that you "dress to the nines and wear your best outfit." Well, this is definitely my best outfit:
Dress: http://tinyurl.com/4r7m9ym
Heels: http://tiny.cc/knxze

The shoes are really awesome, Stuart Weitzman sandals :D

What do you think? Should I take the opportunity? The only downside is I need to wear my best outfit for it (and yes they will know if I don't, because I had to put my outfit down on my application lol, before I knew the show was about getting messy.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Similar question just last week. I wouldn't do it cause I don't like getting messy.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:33 PM on May. 26, 2011

• This sounds familiar.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:34 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Is this the question about charity.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:37 PM on May. 26, 2011

• If your in for it for the fun, go for it. You can always take your clothes to the dry cleaners. The downside is getting messy, but those are material things that can be replaced or fixed. You just have shower extra longer.lol I lthink it would be something fun.
    MommyMJean

Answer by MommyMJean at 3:39 PM on May. 26, 2011

• If it is something you want to do- then do it! :)
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 3:40 PM on May. 26, 2011

• GO for it
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• deja vu???

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:30 PM on May. 26, 2011