Never been....

to Disneyland, but my SO just found out his boss is going to pay for our little family to go. It's me, my SO, and his toddler son. I am 20 and have never been, but always wanted too. Only problem is we would be going in 2 weeks, I'm 5 months PREGNANT! So should I still go or do you think I would just be miserable because, I can't do much?

Asked by MommyMJean at 3:43 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Travel

• Go and enjoy yourself.

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I say GO, you won't regret going, even if you can't do everything. But if you stay home and think about the fun you could have had, you'll be miserable!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I went to Disneyworld when I was 5 or 6 months pregnant. I think you should be okay because since you guys will have a toddler with you, you probably won't be riding the big rides anyways...which are the ones you can't go on. You will be able to ride most if not all of the little kid rides. I had a good time.

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:45 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'd go also.

Answer by mollgirl59 at 3:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• even if its just to laze in the lazy river GO! its free!

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Go. And send me some Mickey Mouse ears. LOL. I am 34 and have never been.

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:49 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I was writing a scene where a pregnant character was going to Disneyland so I looked up the can go on almost every ride while pregnant. I believe it was only 8 in the whole park that pregnant woman have to skip.

Answer by Octobersmom at 3:52 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I would still go.

Answer by sherribeare at 8:42 PM on May. 30, 2011