I don't think its possible.....

for me to be pregnant right now. I've done the research and all and based on the dates, it just doesn't seem like it could be possible that I am pregnant. However, I am having almost every symptom a pregnant woman could have!

It is so frustrating :( I either would have had implantation 10 days up to the day of my last period, which that period seemed completely normal to me. Or I got pregnant after that period and it should be way too soon to be feeling any symptoms. Its too early to take any pregnancy tests too. I've taken and they have come back negative.

I checked Pregnology.com for a day to take a pregnancy test and either way, if I had implantation before my period (impossible, right?) or got pregnant after my period, it is still too soon to test.

Any have an opinion? Could I be or do you think its all in my mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe just quit trying. I mean just get rid of all the stress of trying for a month or two and that might help. I had a friend who tried for several years, then had given up and decided to adopt. After the stress had been lifted she got pregnant 6 months later. Good luck!!!
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 4:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I agree with above.
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 4:18 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Try and relax and if you want take a test!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:57 PM on May. 26, 2011