I Was Spose To Start My Period 2 Days Ago, I Haven't Yet, Today I Feel Kinda Blouted But I'm Not Forsure, I Haven't Had Cramps Or Really Any Signs My Period Is Coming. My Boyfriend And I Had Sex Last Monday With Out A Condom, He Pulled Out But That Doesn't Always Work. I Took A Text Yesterday And It Siad I'm Not Pregnant, But It Also Might Be Wrong. Do You Think I'm Pregnant?

MyImperfections

Asked by MyImperfections at 8:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Its too early to tell at this point right now
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 8:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I would give it about two weeks to see if it starts, and if you don't then take another test and if it comes back negative and you still haven't had a period I would schedule a blood test to see.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yeah its to early but you will not miss your period unless you are more that 10 days pregnant.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 8:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• What number did you text to ask whether or not you are pregnant? Maybe you had the wrong number.
    Anonymous

• lol anon
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I hope not b/c if your man pulled out that means he doesn't want one. You should get on some birth conrol. It's too early to knwo you're pregnant. If you just had sex a week ago, it's weird you are 2 days late. Take a test to be sure.
    Anonymous

• it's only two days i was 2 weeks and i'm not prego i have been having sex like that for over a year
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2008