Scentsy or PartyLite???

I am so caught right now. I like Scentsy and their bars and stuff but they don't have much else like Partylite. I like PartyLite because they have so much cute decor. I am wanting to sign up with one just have no clue which one yet lol

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 4:47 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• Not really sure, which has the better compensation plan? Have you ever listened to the business plan with Mary Kay? We make 50% on everything and it is a consumable product, like bread, milk eggs. We are having an informational call tonight at 9 pm eastern. There is no obligation, just listen and give your opinion. The number is 1-712-432-1100 pass code 956799#. Tell her Kim sent you. I have at least 1 former partylite rep on my team now. Hope to hear you on!!!
    If not, I like both products. I like scentsy b/c of the no flames
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• oh no I used to be a MK consultant and that was horrible.
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I have a Business with Prepaid Legal Services, I have none of the overhead and no parites, or inventory I make a FT income from home in about 20 hours a week..In the last yr and a half I have quit everything Ive done with the exception to this and this yr I am set to bring in more than my hubby! We make a FULL YEARS commission up front and financial forecasters are already saying we will be in 85% of all US households in the next 3 years, so if 85% of everyone you know will have us...where should they get it from.

If you like, we can talk Im helping 3 people in te next 24 hours get started with their biz kit ON ME....There is no MORE LEGITIMATE company out there :-)
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yeah send me some information on that please : ) Thanks Happymom
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Well pick what you love. Scentsy is more affordable, Party Lite may have nice decor but it's ridiculously expensive making it more difficult to sell to the average person.

I'm a beachbody coach. I make money leading by example: losing weight, getting fit and healthy and motivating and inspiring others to do the same. I LOVE it. www.beachbodycoach.com/melissaogrady

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Scentsy. I also have young kids, pets and forget to blow out candles often. Open flames make me as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:25 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Check out Scent-sations. They have candles and the melts like Scentsy but they also carry a cosmetic line and bath and body!

www.sensationalscent.scent-team.com

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:49 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I looked at both too and chose Scentsy. I think that our products are a little more affordable, and forever changing. the scents and warmers change around twice a year and each month a new scent and a new warmer are added. Keeps people coming back to see what the latest warmer and scent will be! PM me if you have any other questions!
    cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 9:25 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Have you ever considered Tastefully Simple?? We sell food...and only to people who eat!! AND...we are a direct ship company so all orders go directly to the customer...super easy!! The parties take 2 hours and I average about $100-$200/night. Would you like any info?? We are also having a sign on incentive where you could earn $100 in VISA gift cards.....

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 9:45 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I think Partylite candles are cheap and the wax is poor quality. I buy candles from Bath & Body Works or Yankee.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 10:39 AM on May. 27, 2011