Today is my anniversary!

We've been married 4 years, together 6, but it seems like much, much longer. Anyone else feel like they've been together forever, even though it's really a short time?

Kimedbs

Asked by Kimedbs at 5:01 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• No. My husband and I celebrated our 46th anniversary earlier this year, and I cannot believe it's been that number of years. The time has just flown by, and we love each other more with every passing day.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Happy Anniversary!! We have been together, and married, for almost 15 1/2 years. It kinda does feel we have always been together. But not in a bad way. We feel like we were meant for each other.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:18 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! I tease hubby that we were born married. It has been only been 20 years in August, together for 23. Here is to many many many more for you and hubby!!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:24 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Happy Anniversary! My husband and I have been together 15 years and married almost 14 (our anniversary is in September) and I can't believe it's been that long. It went by so fast.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:42 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

My husband and I have been married 26 years. To be honest, most days it feels like we just began our lives together yesterday. Time just seems to have flown by. Good times, bad times, they all pass pretty quickly it seems..

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• congrats!!! mine and dh's 5 years is tomarrow! its amazing to see people that have been together for longer than 10 years now. Congrats to all of you ladies!!!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 7:57 PM on May. 26, 2011