Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Advice please!!

Okay so i'm gonna be 33 weeks pregnant on saturday. My doctor appt is this upcomming thursday. (third pregnancy btw) A few days ago Im pretty sure i lost my mucous plug, i never lost it with the other two so im just taking a guess... it looked similar to a booger. kinda whitish with clearish sections no bloody tinge though. The next day i got a boost of energy started to scrub our kitchen floors with a scrub brush and had to stop because my pelvic pain went from manigable to excruciating especially walking and getting up and down stairs. I went to the bed and had a bunch of back aches woke up today cleaned my 2 year olds room and again had the bad pelvic pain, and when i stood up had a gush of fluid small enough to make my underwear soaked through. I layed down for 30 mins and got up with nothing but a little bit of drip and it feels like waters dripping out much like when you're faucet drips in your sink. We are military and ive had my baby here and the treatment at the hospital was horrible. My best friend also had her baby here and they sent her home and she ended up at another hospital and she had NO water in her amniotic sac and i dont want that to happen to me? Anybody have any ideas if this something that can wait til my appt or should i have hubby take me in?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

Answers (8)
  • Call your OB our is that on base to? Call, or go to sick call and see what they say.

    GL mama

    Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • If you mean next Thursday, I would go in, but that's just me. Medically, I really don't know, but if it were happening to me, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

    Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:10 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • you should call your doctor and see what he says.. good luck, hope all is well

    Answer by danichaos at 5:11 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • I'd call the labor & delivery people.... I know that on military bases you don't tend to see the same doc so just call them and see what they say. If they don't seem as concerned as you just call a civilian hospital and talk to their l&d people lol! GL mama!

    Answer by MommyYeoman at 5:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • Call your Dr. and tell him/her that your water broke. (If it were me personally, I would go to the hospital.) Your Dr. will be able to tell you what the next step is.

    Answer by dustbunny at 5:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • Um it sounds like you did rupture you water. You do need to go in and be checked asap whether its there or another hospital! My Fluid was low with my last baby and they wouldnt do anything until the last min and i could have lost him. i had been leaking for a while and they never would check me!

    Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 5:31 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • def call or go in! GL Momma!

    Answer by Heather021287 at 11:33 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • got checked and they did ultrasound, strip test, cough test, and microscope everythings allll good

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:34 AM on May. 27, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.