Can anyone edit a few pictures for me?

My df and I got engagement pics done last weekend and I would like to have 2-3 of them edited with cool coloring or maybe with wording added or that foggy look around the edges. Is anyone willing to do just 2-3 for me? Thank you so much in advance!

Kaybean

Asked by Kaybean at 5:15 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• If you would go to picnik.com you can do all your editing there. It is very simple to use.....free (some things costs) but the majority is free and it spells it out for you. You can try new things, play around with it and since it's just a copy of your original photo it will not ruin them. You can just save it to your computer and upload it to fb or whatever. Hope that helps. If you can't figure it out send me a messege and I will help you or do it for you!
    Navywife2808

Answer by Navywife2808 at 10:59 AM on May. 27, 2011