Easiest way to transition from working outside home to staying-at-home on one income?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• It isn't easy. You will have to figure out what is a luxury and cut it out of your budget. If you can, grow a garden, raise and butcher chickens and a cow. Go fishing. When I was a kid, my parents and our friends and neighbors would either donate their extra veggies and fruit to whomever wanted them or they traded for something that they wanted.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 5:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• You dont have to give up an income, you can work from home...I am a SAHM FT and I have my Biz at home I work PT but make FT income from.
    I have no products , parties, deliveries or any overhead like that. With Prepaid Legal Services you just have a world class service that EVERYONE needs and within the next 3 yrs 85% of all Americans will have

I do extremely well I bring in between 1,500-5 K a month from my house. If you like we can talk..msg me Id be happy to at least share the info with you!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:08 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Stay connected to your career, with part time work, consulting, networking coffees, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Start couponing. Look into sites that will help you save money. Now, have you ever thought about working from home to make some extra money while being a Stay at Home Mom? I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:22 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Make sure you can live on one income before doing it. Start saving your income and see how things will go.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:21 PM on May. 26, 2011