Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm having custody issues, can anyone offer advice?

Answer Question

Asked by RayRay11_24 at 5:31 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Parenting Debate

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • what kind of issues more specifically?

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • need more information? what's going on?

    Answer by SassySue123 at 11:39 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • He Who Keeps The Best Records Wins.

    Answer by livewell at 6:19 AM on May. 27, 2011

  • call a custody lawyer and get free consultation...what the problem that you need help with?

    Answer by hnaused2010 at 9:53 AM on May. 27, 2011

  • Have lots of advice if you could be more specific.

    Answer by kdwiegandt at 12:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

  • get a lawyer and fight! and yes keep records of EVERYTHING!!!

    Answer by Susannah19 at 4:35 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.