Do your cats do this?

Do your cats do this? As soon as we come home. They greet us and use the litter boxes!! Welcome home! They're so Excited to see us they have to Go!! Anyone else too?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:33 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pets

• No,mine seem to sense when we're about to come because they poop just before and we walk into the smell!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:35 PM on May. 26, 2011

• ours go when i go lol
    but she will lie down on command
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I have an outside cat so I wouldn't know. Sometimes when I come home she meets me in the front yard falls to the ground all sweet like she want me to pet her and as I approach her she jumps up and runs. She repeats this a few times till I either catch her or go inside.lol She is so strange.
    MommyMJean

Answer by MommyMJean at 5:40 PM on May. 26, 2011

• None of my cats ever did that.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 5:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Thats funny. I guess I haven't noticed, I usually have my hands full of something then my 3 year old trying to lock me out before I can get in and then I find puke / hairball from one of the cats as if that is the present I want to walk in to when I get home
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• No, but my cat feels the need to sit and watch me clean his litter box and then when I'm done he must go and use it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Clean litter is to cats what running water is to us, scout_mom LOL
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:57 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My cat is an indoor cat only
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• LOL They all come to greet us but I haven't noticed them running to the box afterwards.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:28 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'll have to check that out today when I go home... I know that they greet everyone when they come in the door, we have like a window sill right by the front door, and they are in it as soon as your car pulls in the driveway. but I have never noticed them doing a tap dance waiting to go... lol
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 1:09 PM on May. 27, 2011