Mucus plug????

I have two kids and when I was pregnant with both I had to get my labor induce.. But now I'm pregnant again and monday my mucus plug came out.. I never had this to happen to me before or have I ever dilated on my own before. So I went to the er and they said I'm 2 centimeter's and I lost mt mucus plug but I'm not having any contractions or I haven't dilated any more..it's kind of making me mad but after you lose your mucus plug how much longer after that would you go in labor??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It couple be a couple weeks to a couple days.
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 5:49 PM on May. 26, 2011

• it could be a while still the mucus just reginerates...GL Mama!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 5:49 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I was at 3 cm and had no mucus plug for a month before I was induced with DD. Next time, wait for the contractions to be 6 - 10 minutes apart and regular before going to the ER.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 5:57 PM on May. 26, 2011

• With my 3rd baby i went into labor within 2 days after losing my mucus plug, but with my 2nd baby i went into labor just hours after losing my plug. I think it just all depends. I was induced with my first baby and my 4th baby so i cant say for those two. Congrats on your baby.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't have contractions and I have 4 days to my due date but I'm going crazy, I thought when that comes maybe a day or two later the baby comes.. I guess not.. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• awwwww it could happen since you that close !!!! good luck!!
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 6:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• hope you its soon for you... those last few days are agonizing
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm going crazy!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:43 AM on May. 27, 2011