how do you know if your pregnant?

Please help me i am 16 yrs.old and i am to scared to ask my mom for a pregnancy test!!

teen101

Asked by teen101 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Well that's the way. If you are afraid of buying one yourself then you shouldn't be having sex, just my opinion.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Go buy one yourself then or go to planned parenthood. If you're too broke to buy a test then you can't support a kid either
    Anonymous

• You can buy the test. There is no age limit. They are pretty cheap too.
    Anonymous

• i would go get a test and check 2 be sure before you start worrying then go from there i didn't tell my mom right away but i was also 18 at the time as far as sign of it they vary between people some people get sick have cravings always tired are you having any of these? have you missed your period yet? don't be scard
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If you have a dollor store in your area they have tests there and they are just as effective!! I bought an EPT and 4 dollor store tests when I was pregnant the first time and the EPT said I wasnt pregnant and all 4 dollor store ones said i was go figure huh!!! Anyway you might want to consider talking to your mom about whats going on she might act better than you think mine did although I was almost 19 and in collage.... but you need some support... do you have a good realationship with your mom??
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• CONT.....Anyway go get a test at a $1 store if you have one if not go to a planned parenthood and they will give you one for free!! good luck and again think about talking to mom it's easier than you think!! And this poor girl is scared enough and all you rattlesnakes have to bash on her for having sex at 16 she is scared to tell mom she obviously knows she is too young most kids are having sex at 16 actully now adays 12 and 13 and 14 so please support her dont bash come on!!
    scaredmommy08

• well, here are some signs... since that's what you asked.

the main symptom is fatigue. you just want to sleep all the time, or do nothing all the time.
    breast soreness, nausea, heightened sense of smell, sensitivity to lights/scents, frequent urination, and of course... missed period.

you may have one, two, all or none of the pregnancy symptoms, and be pregnant (well, missed period will happen eventually).

I never had symptoms, I just randomly took a test. Why don't you go to the store and buy one? have a friend do it, if you are nervous about it. good luck
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Please by a test. DO NOT under any circumstances STEAL a test because you are embarassed to buy it. Think how embarssing it would be to get caught & have to not only call your parents to bail you out for shoplifting but THEN you'd have to explain why you were stealing a test. I say this because young girls used to get caught stealing them in the store where I worked..and also the ones we didnt catch we found empty boxes so I know its because they are embarassed.
    Anonymous

• They won't ask why you are buying it so just go buy it. If they do just say it's for mom.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Go by a pregnancy test on you own,there's no age limit and then stop having sex if you not ready to be a mother, which you shouldn't be a 16. Also this website is for adults not teenagers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2008