What you think?

What is love and what does it mean I really don't know

benitaapplebomb

Asked by benitaapplebomb at 6:31 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Everyone has a different definition. I can only tell you what I think. For me love is enduring, it is simple. It isn't about material things. It's about knowing someone, really knowing someone, their good and bad and still knowing in your heart that without them your life wouldn't mean the same. thats how I feel about my husband. When I was young, it was all about the passion and the lust i had for him. I'd get weak in the knees every time he came by. Now I still feel very passionate about him, but I also know he's not perfect. he has his flaws, he's a man so he's kind of annoying sometimes, but I know to myself when he's not around, I miss him. i really do. No matter what happens I know I want to be with him forever and that to me is love...
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 6:36 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Love is deeper than everything, yet the simplest thing. When you love someone, they are your companion that you share your life with. Love isn't about sex or your heart racing...thats passion. Passion doesn't have the deepness love does, it comes and goes, or goes away forever. Love is constant and it stays with you no matter what happens.

I love my husband more than anything, and we share our life together, even if we get annoyed by one another, we're still there for each other, for better or for worse.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 8:34 PM on May. 26, 2011