I need help!

Can you tell me how a person can be nauseated all day, all night for about two-three weeks and not be pregnant? Can you give some ideas of what it could be if you think that it is something else.I am not vomiting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Acid Indigestion, when you have too much acid in your stomach it can cause you to be sick for long periods of time I was sick for 4 weeks with it once

and then dehydration can also do that to you if your not getting enough liquids
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 8:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm like that. I have a really weak stomach so sometimes I just get nauseous for no reason. It sucks!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Birth control pills did that to me. Or it could be a food sensitivity, IBS, anxiety, an inner ear infection, and lots of other things. I think I'd be giving my doctor a call to try to figure it out, whatever it is.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Could it be heartburn, acid reflux? It seems a long time for it to be a virus, so I doubt it is that. Could it be gallbladder? You are sure it isn't a heart problem? could it be a hiatal hernia?

Answer by Bmat at 8:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Headaches, Any side affects from certin medicine!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2008