How can u get the babies to stop kicking when you are sleeping and have to go to school the next day?

Sami996

Asked by Sami996 at 6:44 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• um... you can't... welcome to pregnancy
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:45 PM on May. 26, 2011

• You cant control it. My baby is most active at night considering I am most active in the day and a mothers busy schedule sooths the baby to sleep.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 6:45 PM on May. 26, 2011

• lol you can't! You walk around all day rocking him to sleep so when you sit still it must be play time!! Make sure you are not getting any caffeine through out the evening though!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I have to agree. It's not something you can control. GL!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yup i had the same problem with both dd and sd...so good luck
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 6:50 PM on May. 26, 2011

• the advise form my mother.... my son used to push is toes into my side as hard as he could and i asked my mom to what do i do, she told me to push back at him, so i do... and the lil stinker pushed even harder LOL ... so you can try that and if the baby does it back worse know your going to have a lil trouble maker on your hands LOL ... my son is 4 now and WAY to smart for his own good
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 6:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yeah that's not gonna change and there is nothing you can do about. feeling kcks is good, means baby is healthy. Be thankful you can feel the baby - there are women ok there that have never felt it and will never feel it and there are women that abruptly stop feeling it with tragic outcomes. just be thankful that's not you
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 7:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• hahaha baby doesn't care what YOU have to do, it's all about them!
    gummy714

Answer by gummy714 at 8:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• hehe sorry but its true, you can't make them stop... except by getting up and moving around probably (but then you can't sleep walk can you?)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• you could try using some headphones on your belly to help soothe baby at night, don't know if it'll work but it worth a try
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:59 PM on May. 26, 2011