BORED OUT MY MIND!!!!!

While I love staying at home with DD, I CANT TAKE IT! I went from insanely active(even though i'm thick,lol) to semi bed rest... Ive tried reading, watching tv, movies, playing games with her, other activites, she goes back to daycare tomorrow, what am i supposed to do?
Did I mention im 28wks pg

Zarviemom19

Asked by Zarviemom19 at 7:00 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• take walks during the day
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 7:05 PM on May. 26, 2011

• oh my Gosh...my sister in thickness LOL sounds like you need to pull out some oldies or old skol and listen to some music and maybe a little break dancing...lol
    have u tried music
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 7:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Getting unbored is such a personal thing.
    What are your interests.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

• GO TO SCHOOL FREE .. GOOD SIGHT AND COLLAGE STUDYS .. FREE..  http://bbnradio.org/  THEY HAVE CLEAN CHAT ROOM  AND GOOD MUSIC .. I LOVE IT ........ TRY IT LOOK AROUND ..   THIS IS THE SCHOOL .. YOU TAKE THE TEST AND GET A CERTIFICATE ... http://www.bbnradio.org/wcm4/bbnbienglish/Home/tabid/257/Default.aspx CALL THEM FREE WEEK DAYS 1800.888.7300..  IF YOU NEED TO OR TALK IN THE CHAT ROOM.........  THERE ARE CHILDREN PROGRAMS AFTER SCHOOL AND SATURDAY AM... VERY GOOD CLEAN STORYS AND GOOD MUSIC. FOR YOUR CHILD..

yovonna

Answer by yovonna at 7:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I like all of those things, just not in one day. I would love to be at the station running calls but I cant get on the darn truck.... Sucks so much
    Zarviemom19

Comment by Zarviemom19 (original poster) at 7:26 PM on May. 26, 2011