• In the Spotlight:

If you found a $100,000 on the side of the road, what would you do?

Would you be a good citizen and take it to a police station nearest to where you found the money? Or, finders keepers loser weepers lol!

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 7:13 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• oooh..good question! i'd have to think about it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I would be ever so thankful!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• In the town where I live, that's way more then enough to buy a REALLY nice house...so yeah...I would see it as a blessing and buy me a house lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• If no one claims it will I get it back from the police department.. Tough one, I could pay off my house with that : ) I can see the angel and the devil on each shoulder right now lol...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:17 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Retire.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:17 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Thank the Lord above and haul ass away from there!
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 7:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'd have a full blown all out argument with myself the entire drive to the police station. But that is what I'd do. I'm one of those that has to do the right thing or it EATS away at me at night. I'm a big believer in Karma. I would hope and hope and hope that no one claimed it and I would end up getting it, but I couldn't just take it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:22 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I would go to the police station because you never know if its someones life savings.. But if they didnt show up within the 30 day limit ( I think it is ) I would be one happy girl and go shopping for my family and put alot of it in savings
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:22 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Well, they are suppose to if no one comes to claim it after 30 days. If they didn't I would definitely be suing for more than $100,000. Just to be on the safe side I'll have them recorded counting all the money hehehe.
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 7:22 PM on May. 26, 2011

• gramsmom I would be the same way. Lol I would be calling the police station everyday asking about it!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 7:24 PM on May. 26, 2011