What do you love most about......

Your husband? or significant other? =)

I love that hes fearless, hes silly, he knows how to be serious (sometimes lol), he stands up for me, he provides for me, protects me etc..... lol

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 7:17 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I love that hes a great husband and dad :) I love that hes sweet and funny :) I love that hes a hard worker :) I just love everything about him
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I love that no matter what horrible mood I am in he can always make me laugh, I love how understanding he is, I love that he genuinly wants to be around me all the time....the list goes on and on lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• that he tolerates me!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I love how my SO is so understanding, helpful, compassioniate, harder work, that he accepts himself and accepts me for who I am, and how he accepts my son as his own,lLaid back & he's like always CALM. Granted, the "calm" does annoy me sometimes, but he evens me out bc I get upset quickly, so he puts me in my place. LOL

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:29 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Right now, I love how he loves me pregnant. He's so into this baby and so involved in the pregnancyy that it's awesome.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:32 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I love how selfless he is, what a great husband and father he is, and how he takes me as I am, where I am at all times.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:35 PM on May. 26, 2011

• that he's a good dad
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 7:35 PM on May. 26, 2011

• i love that he excepts how weird i am. that hes a good and caring father and a loving boyfriend
    sleepinglotus

Answer by sleepinglotus at 7:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I love the cute little things he does for me that most of the time I don't know about, like this morning I found out that he folds his half of the blanket over me when he leaves for work so I won't get cold without him. I love that he doesn't mind doing all the cooking, he's understanding and supportive of my life goals and always willing to compromise with me.
    AimBre

Answer by AimBre at 7:39 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I love that he accepts me, puts up with me. I can be, am, a lot to handle. Sometimes on purpose, but not always. I love how he still wants to make me laugh all the time, and gets upset when I don't always laugh at his jokes like everyone else does. It's cute. I love how we fit together, he compliments me, not like verbally, but in personality. And, dare I say it? I love how he is in bed:))
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:59 PM on May. 26, 2011