What Is His Motive??

Me and my exboyfriend have a on again off agin relationship.We remain friends even when we are broke up.He says he cares for me and loves my kids.I have asked him where we stand at this time and if we were just friend with benefits?His answer was I don't know,sorry.What do you think is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• His answer was I don't know,sorry.What do you think is going on?

If he don't know then he will never know. If he can't answer a simple question as this then what else do u need to know.
    you have children and you and they deserve a better answer that what this person is giving you. Im not saying he is a bad person
    dont get me wrong but...come on sister
    close the legs and I bet you will get your answer from him soon enough
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 7:23 PM on May. 26, 2011

• He is using you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My thoughts based solely on what is written here.,

Sounds as if you are his "go to gal". Doesn't really want to have a committed relationship however you are always available and willing when he needs: sex, comfort, companionship..etc.. In other words you are pretty much who he leans on/ goes to/uses to fulfill needs, until he finds someone he wants to have an actual relationship with.

If you are not happy with the situation as is. Then cut him off, do not be his go to gal (for any needs.. sexual, friendship..any needs what so ever) and see how it plays out. You may like what you find out, you may not. Either way, you'll have a better idea of where you stand and what you are to this man.

Could I be wrong. Sure.. I am just basing my thoughts on what you have shared about your situation.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

• you're his benefit-friend.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Hun, sounds like he is scared of commitment.  I say, get out now before he hurts you or worse, your kids.

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:31 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I use to see a guy like this. He only wanted to see me on the weekdays because he wanted his weekends free. It sounds like he is using you until someone else comes along.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 7:45 PM on May. 26, 2011