always horny but...........................

i am always horny latly but every time we have sex i throw up or feel really sick 2 my tummy we are going through some things right now and im not sure if i want 2 be with him we use 2 have great sex and now all i do is get sick afterward what do you think i can do 2 stop getting sick and no i usually don't eat right before

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I used to have to run to the bathroom and feel like I was gonna puke after sex with my ex. I wasn't physically attracted to him, wasn't anything but resentful of him actually.... he literally made me sick (you hear that phrase all the time but in my case it was actually true). I think I ended up with an ulcer before I finally left him. Stop having sex and see if it stops completely. No possibility of pregancy? I think it's stress related but I'm no doctor
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• maybe your having too much sex and your body is telling you to stop
    Anonymous

• You are under stress and your body is telling you through your tummy. I lost 30 pounds because of stress. It is strange that it happens after sex though. Are you finding yourself not attracted to your man anymore?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• go to a dr it may be something with ur stomach and all the rocking motion while ur laying down
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• It could be nerves if you guys are in a rocky point in your realtionship. Intamcy is always best when stress is low but for many women can cause issues in the bed. I suggest start off with messages so your body will be relaxed and ready for the heat :) Good luck.and your babys adorable in your pic.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• no im not really attracted 2 him any more i try 2 be is that bad 2 say i feel aweful
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I agree with the other post seeing your doc about your stomach is a good idea too.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• you can message me if you want okay and we can talk if your comfotable
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2008