What cell phone carrier should I switch to? I cant stand TMobile!!!

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 7:34 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Technology

• hmm depending on where u live.. I have metro pcs 40 a month and unlimited EVERYTHING I also get service when people paying good money dont :D im in FL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Verizon is the best. I have TMobile because my SO does but when I had Verizon-they have the most and best coverage!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:55 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I have boost mobile and have been with them for over five years (with moving across the country) they are wonderful....its 50 a month (unless you have a blackberry "I do" and then its sixty) and also if you pay your bill at least one day before each month for six months your bill go's down it can get down to 35 a month unlimited everything!
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 8:02 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I agree with Cielo1, I have boost mobile and for $50 a month you get unlimited everything. Some will say the service is bad and that there calls are always getting dropped but so far I have been satisfied and so have many people I know who have it. The best part is you don't have to sign a contract, so if you decide to try it and don't like it, your not obligated to keep it.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 12:19 AM on May. 27, 2011

• What? I love T-Mobile! I've been with them for 10 years. If I was going to switch, I would probably switch to AT&T.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 10:11 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I love verizon.
    mysticalmalissa

Answer by mysticalmalissa at 6:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• For which location do you need?
    For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before getting your cell phone service provider,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like  Mobile-Unlocker.com    I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 6:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2013