Have you been feeling

lazy? I am 22 wks along and I haven't felt like doing anything but napping. I am behind on a lot of my chores :( Anyone else on this boat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YUP! I haven't really cleaned anything in a good 2 weeks....needless to say, my house is a WRECK! LOL! I'm 35 wks, so hopefully I get some energy soon or something! I hope I go into nesting, just so I can get my house clean! LMAO
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Ummm not me at 22 weeks when I was pregnant, but everybody is different I never really got tired a lot during my pregnancy
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 8:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yep thats so me! Im 28 weeks and I find it hard to get out of bed! And that is not like me at all! I like to be busy but we have tv in our room now and its so warm and cozy I cant leave!
    mommy3109

Answer by mommy3109 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• hell ya sorry for the language.
    I am 34wks and dont do anything but take care of my kids. feed them bathe them play with them and so on. My SO does the rest and there is always something that needs to be done. I love him so much for not being upset that i dont feel like doing it.
    Anonymous