Deployed mate

Does anyone have a problem of lack of communication from their deployed mate????

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 7:46 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, my ex is mililtary and when we were married he had to go to Saudi several times. He currently is in Kuwait and it's hard to hear from him due to working long hours.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:51 PM on May. 26, 2011

• No. When hubby was deployed last time we talked almost every day. But, he had a cell phone. And was where there was great communication capabilities. Unless something happened and there was a blackout, we were golden. Not everyone was so lucky, so I didn't tell the other wives that. IDK what will happen this time. He may not be at the location he originally was set to be at. Which will suck. Being able to talk every day was what made the deployment go by faster, made it easier then I expected. I hated seeing some of the others going crazy not knowing what was going on, not being able to talk or even email with their hubby's.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:54 PM on May. 26, 2011