Weird pain?

I started feeling this sharp pain in my vagina and really low on my tummy! That only happened a few times durning the day but now its a weird small crampy pain! It doesnt really hurt but it feels weird! Im 28 weeks and 3 days! Anybody have any ideas on what this could be?

mommy3109

Asked by mommy3109 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your body could just be stretching itself out for the baby, but you might go to a doctor just to make sure
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 8:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I got the same thing a few weeks ago and I'm currently 27 weeks. I called my on-call nurse at 2 am. It turns out that from my uterus stretching it caused a muscle to start to spasm (which was the pain I was feeling). The pain was so bad it felt like I was being stabbed, and all I could do was cry. She told me the only thing I could do to help it was take some tylenol, and use a heating pad. She also told me it was very likely I'd get it again and again throughout the pregnancy. Now I get it at random times, and for very very short amount of time, but it still comes and goes.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008