Will it show on a drug test?

I smoked weed for the first time about 3 weeks to a month ago i only took about 5 hits, i did not get high at all. Im never smoking weed again so i dont need bashing. I might be taking a drug test tomorrow and was wondering if it will show up on a drug test? I am prescribed vicodin and took half the other day but im not worried about that because i am prescribed. Im only concerned about the weed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I doubt it will
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:13 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I think it takes weed like a month to leave your system....I havent smoked in over 15 years though so I don't exactly remember lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• it shouldnt, if you only did it once it generally leaves the system before 3 weeks... its only if you do it every day that it builds up enough that it will show up a month+ later
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:17 PM on May. 26, 2011

• you can buy a OTC drug test at like Wal-greens or CVS and see...that way you will know for sure...I don;t remember how much they are...it's been yrs. since i've smoked.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:18 PM on May. 26, 2011

• It depends on how strong the test is.... my husband has to take urine test alot with his job that will pick up if you were even standing near it... but most places dont do as critical a test and at 3 weeks probably wont pick it up... On a side note I had a friend fail a drug test, she was so upset and talked to the job about it swearing that it was lab error and let let her take a second test... a second test would take at least a week and then you should be in the clear.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:25 PM on May. 26, 2011

• only in a hair test,but even that is doubtful unless you're a habitual user

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 PM on May. 26, 2011

• don't know
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 8:26 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I think you should get a over the counter test as another poster mentioned.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:36 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Hello, I wouldnt worry too much about the THC. If it was 3 months ago there should not be any problem. Alot depends on your weight ( fat count).. THC attaches to your fat cells. 3 months is more than enough time to be out of your system. As long as you arent a regular user. The best thing you can do is start drinking tons of water..... On your way to test, drink, drink, drink, then pee a couple of times before you test. But I really donty think you have anything to worrt about. Take your prescription bottle of the pain killer with you because that will probably show up..
    Tommie
    tkwoverwhelmed

Answer by tkwoverwhelmed at 8:54 PM on May. 26, 2011

• probably not unless it's a hair test, urine it should be gone, but drink lots of water to be sure
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:48 PM on May. 26, 2011