How would you suggest i teach myself physiology?

youtube, textbooks, google...anything else?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 8:34 PM on May. 26, 2011 in

• What worked for me was to take the textbook and make myself flashcards.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:36 PM on May. 26, 2011

• see if any of your teachers use quia. I went back to school about 2 yrs ago to be a medical assistant and my teachers used it. Check it out Quia.com
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 8:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Read the textbook, find classes online. You may be able to find worksheets and such to help out. Google physiology worksheets.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Textbooks are a great place to start. How do you learn best? Do you remember/understand better if someone explains it to you (classes or videos/youtube)? Do you study well on your own? They have these coloring books for bunch of college level subjects (including physiology) that were GREAT for me - very detailed and a fun way for a kinesthetic/visual learner to pick up the subject. Just look on Amazon for "physiology coloring book"
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:03 PM on May. 28, 2011