4 month old baby poop question!

Hello!! My baby is 4 month old. He got his shots Monday. For a day and a half he ran a fever and strained his vocal chords from crying so much! He has no voice! haha. For a day or so his poop has been green, slimy, and VERY seedy. He had gotten over the "seedy poop" phase. Now it's back and more seedy like than it's ever been. Could it be from the shots? He hasn't eaten any solids since before his shots so I know it's nothing he's ate. Thank you very much!

miranda_nichols

Asked by miranda_nichols at 8:36 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It sounds like he may actually have a belly virus. Could be coincidence but I would probably give the doctor a call just the same to let them know cause it could also be a reaction to the shots.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:39 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sounds like diarrhea. Could be the shots like the pp said or it could be a stomach bug.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• It could be. It could also be a normal change in bowels, or a virus, it could be anything really, but I wouldn't be worried unless I saw frequent bowel changes.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:26 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Probably from the shots. It will pass.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:00 PM on May. 26, 2011