My daughter has a terrible pouting problem!!!

My daughter is a really good girl. She plays nice with others and shares. She never really does anything bad. But she has a terrible pouting problem!!!! If I ask her to puton clothes instead of her princess dress she pouts. If I say no I want you to do this. She pouts. Full on lip out and sometimes tears up. Shes not spoiled in anyway. WHY DOES SHE KEEP POUTING???? Ive tried everything but her pouting is driving me crazy

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 8:56 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have that problem naturally and my parents always yelled at me to suck it up and knock it off but I can't help the face that god gave me lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:13 PM on May. 26, 2011

• ok........ Good for you?
    Augusta

Comment by Augusta (original poster) at 9:40 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My younger daughter was the worst pouter! What I did was tell her that she can feel how she wants, but she needs to take that pout to her room and she can come out when she's done. It took a while but she eventually stopped the pouting. Consistency is key, and patience. Good luck!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 9:50 PM on May. 26, 2011