What are some fun lunch and snacks?

Hey ladies I have a question what are some good lunch food? Such as sandwiches drinks etc........ Please help me my kids are 4 and 14 month. Baby eat table food. Any friut n veggie ideal too

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 9:04 PM on May. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• smoothies are fun kids love them. a four year old will probably love this idea. get the premade pizza crusts and let him/her pick out stuff at the store to put on it, such as different cheese, and veggies and meat and then make it together, maybe make a face on it or something and cook it together, they would love that and you can make it pretty healthy that way. cause you can pick the cheese veggies meat and sauce to put on it and you can get organic or low sugar or however you want to make it. my bestfriend got my boys cookie cutters for sandiwches so its more fun.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:08 PM on May. 26, 2011