So Upset I could freaking cry--DRAMA!!

This is long. And I feel like I need to go on a damn talkshow. There are SEVERAL things going on. Ok, I'm getting married on Wednesday. I am 36 and this is my 2nd marriage. I've never had a party or anything. My work decided that they will throw a major party for me on Tuesday. BUT-they have not sent any inviations! Every time someone asks my boss about a party for me, she says "Yep, getting ready to send them within the hour." She's been saying that for a week. She is off tomorrow, Monday is a holiday and the party is supposed to be on Tuesday. So I guess I'm not getting a party. I feel like nobody cares enough to do it. I've done parties for them. And you guys might say "Well, family should be having the party." Let's see, I invited my dad to the party and he declined yesterday telling me that he didn't want to leave the dogs outside for 3 hours to attend my wedding. My mom told me that the ONLY reason my man is marrying me is so he can mess around with my 14 year old daughter. Let me tell you, my daughter loves my man and he is a wonderful guy. He would never dream of doing that. My mom is sick. My dad is a jerk. So they won't do shit for me. Then my daughter tells me that she is bisexual. That's not a huge things to me-I mean, I was kind of shocked but she's my kid and I love her 100% no matter what. I went on Cafe Mom to ask some questions and some chick straight up told me that my daughter is going straight to Hell for being bi. Can this week suck any harder? I just don't know what the hell to do. I'm going to bed.

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 9:11 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Just hang in there. Your life sounds about like mine. Drama, drama, drama. I wouldn't worry about the party because in the end, your gonna get your man no matter what! Your daughter is not going to hell. She is young and is trying to discover her sexuality. As for your mom saying that, if it was me, I woulda knocked her out. lol but thats just me. Don't let people get you down, I know it's hard but keep your head up and try to stay positive and happy! :D
    Navywife2808

Answer by Navywife2808 at 9:26 PM on May. 26, 2011

• :( Sounds like life is really hard for you right now. I dont really have any answers... tell the lady that said your daughters going to hell that she is probably the one going to hell LOL. Dont let it get to you. Im sure everything is going to work out just fine! Thinkin' of ya :)
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 9:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Try to relax, maybe they secretly already sent the invites out! Maybe they wanted to surprise you!  If your happy marrying this man then that's all that matters! Party or not, be happy your marrying a man that you love and loves you! As for you parents, well, you cant pick them and at least your not marrying them!!!!! :) As for your daughter, I think it's great you look at it like you do, there'sso many narrow minded/ judgemental  idiots out there, loving your daughter no matter what is whats most important and it sounds like you do! Enjoy your wedding, BIG or small, don't sweat the small stuff and be happy, life's too short! Congrats!!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:30 PM on May. 26, 2011

• *hugs*
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• hugsI hope tomorrow you feel better..

babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 9:25 PM on May. 26, 2011

• huggingit will be okay

babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 9:37 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Your daughter will not go to Hell!  What an awful thing to say!

hugs  I hope your wedding day will be wonderful for you and your fiance. 

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Congratulaions on ur wedding! The woman who said ur daughter is going 2 hell is a mean judgemental person! Dont worry about what others think..just keep ur head up and focus on your wedding and family right now! Sorry your mom sounds jealous and is trying to ruin your happiness..Dont let her! GL and *hugs* to you!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 9:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I am having that kind of month too. My dad is dying, my husband lost his job, and today we got a letter from the IRS saying that we owe $1900 for something we already paid. Plus we are waiting to hear if my husband's unemployment is going to be approved.

Chin up Momma! Things will work out for both of us!
    Anonymous

• The person who judged your dd will go straight to Hell for playing God's role in Judgement. Now with that said, please heed the warning about the man and your dd. I didn't listen and my bf tried to molest my dd. I never let him be alone with her but while I was at work he went there knowing she was alone after school. Please use caution.
    Anonymous