Have you ever had pregnancy symptoms and not been pregnant?

I got nachos from Taco bell today and literally started gagging at the sight of them. The only thing I've been able to keep down is frozen strawberry yogurt and sunflower seeds! Im due to start my period tomorrow. Could it just be hormones from my period about to start. DH and I use condoms everytime. I know theyre not 100% but everytime we get intimate he checks the condom after. So I'm pretty sure they havent been the issue. Have you ever had pregnancy symptoms and NOT been pregnant>?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I have.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:29 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yep, I was a month late with AF, felt pukey, lightheaded, mild cramping, etc. and finally got my period.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:29 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I thought I have but after experience pregnancy symtoms for real I now know the difference. Most pregnancy symtoms can easily be caused by something else but it's that "feels different" feeling that set it apart from me.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:30 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yep all the time.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:31 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yes, i still get twinges/nudges in my abdomen from time to time and nowhere close to pregnant. my husband had a vasectomy last march.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:31 PM on May. 26, 2011

• A lot. I've had more "morning sickness" while not pregnant, more cravings, more heartburn, etc, not pregnant. Sore boobs, bloated, etc. Allt he time. And I KNOW I'm not pregnant (have to have sex to get pregnant!).
    Anonymous

• most of the time I really hated it when I was trying to get pregnant and I ended up not being ( it would always break my heart )
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:04 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes I have
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:06 PM on May. 26, 2011