How many days do you ovulate?

Ovulation test showed I ovulated on 21st negative 22nd 23rd 24th 25th today it shoed positive again! I thought I only would ovulate once a month or I would.ovulate in two consecutive days not spaced out! I don't have cycles ( i havent had a ch le in the last two yrs partly due to breast feeding) so im cluless about everything! Any comments or suggestions are appreciated thanks ladies :) other info: had two miscarriages in 2011

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• General norm is that ovulation is once a month with one egg, but you are fertile for several days. That is the general norm, but it is possible to ovulate more then once or to ovulate more then one egg at a time.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:42 PM on May. 26, 2011

• you should only ovulate once a month (avg is about every 28 days I think)... not sure what you mean about not having cycles... doesn't that mean that you don't ovulate?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Are you making sure the 2nd line is AS DARK AS or DARKER THAN the first? WIth OPK's a line isn't a positive. It's gotta be at least as dark as the control
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 3:02 PM on May. 28, 2011

• @ medicmommy Yep, I have gotten numerous of positives this month and the test is always darker than the control line. I also make sure I read it within 5 min. I guess they were defective or something. :( I took a pregnancy too it was negative...im so frustrated
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 AM on May. 30, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 11:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2011