Orgasm Help?

My husband thinks he is Mr Fabulous is bed..He's not and in fact he's boring! He thinks if he goes at it 15 minutes he is everything.problem is he cums every time and never me:( He says its me not him..he is totally silent in bed...boring..help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• shake things up a bit lol. time to bring in some toys sister
    Anonymous

• Think you just have to teach him a few things. You need to be honest with him and let him know what you want and what will make you happy.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• When he's finished get on top.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 10:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Maybe you should spank him to make him make some noise. Roll play and make him your slave.
    Anonymous

• My hubby doesn't make much noise either... I agree with the one that said it's time to bring in the toys. I think they've saved my marriage. I went months without getting mine and grew angry about it and finally exploded on him and lots of arguements later, I have a drawer full of toys and we have a great sex life.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008