Ugh I could really use so support..

Im 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my second child. I have no job and am staying with my cousin and I started telling people that im pregnant after finally deciding to do wht i thought was best and keeping the baby. My bf is sometimes ok with it and sometimes not. his mom is upset but hasnt said much and my cousin might kick me out. and now all my bf can say is that we shouldnt have it. And that he told me. And that we r screwed. Y cant just one fucking person support me. I told my dad and he didnt care he just cared that I still talk to his dad that he hates and hung up on me for it. I feel so alone. no one seems to care how i think or feel about the situation. yeah its gonna be hard but it would be alot easier if people would stop telling me how dissapointed they r in me and how dumb i am. I really feel so alone not even my bf listens or supports me in this matter. he is too affraid of what his dad will say on sat when he tells him. and its not like its much worse than the first time I was only a junior in high school had no job and my dad got evicted 2 weeks after my son was born. How much harder could it get? I mean how is it more disappointing now than before? Im not a bad person im really not. I just dnt believe in killing a child for selfish reasons that everyone says i should. please help im so lost.

youngemama92

Asked by youngemama92 at 9:46 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• DONT GET A ABORTION.

I made that mistake and I had one when I felt there was NO way out.
    I regret it every day. I cant watch anything on abortion because I cant stop crying.
    Its something that stays on your mind forever. If anything you can give the baby up for adoption.
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 9:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I think your friends and family, may just need some time to "let it sink in!' Maybe it upsets them to see you struggle so bad and they know life's gonna be even harder once the baby gets here! Give them time, hopefully they will come around. Is it possible for you to get a job and or some sort of public assistance? I would think there would be some help out there for you since you already have a child. You could look into support groups for pregnant women. Best of luck to you!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:57 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Hugs ! Prove them wrong. The person you need to please the most is yourself. Get tough and follow your dreams. There should be great student loans available for you since you are a single mother. I would talk to a counselor at either a college or vo-tech and see if there is some help there. Also it would not hurt to try and check into emergency housing and other possible help through your couty offices. It sounds like you are the strongest one in your group. Show them the way. We learn the most through the hardest times. That is a good thing. Let people think what they want. Keep reminding yourself that YOU are responsible and in control of your life. Keep smiling and hold onto humor, it will help through it all. There is healing in laughter. Good Luck, I am proud of you for keeping this baby, now make a way to support yourself and family with or without your boyfriend... :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:57 PM on May. 26, 2011

• You sound like you are a really strong person! And you have already made up your mind, first step: check! Good for you! It may not be an easy road...it never is for anyone, but your right, it would be alot easier if there were people in your life to support you. Prove them wrong. You dont need them, because you rock and can handle anything that comes your way!! Im sure that in your community you will be able to find a birth to three group or something similar where oyu can go and meet up with other women who are about the same prego as you, and they can be your support group! Search within your community...there will always be people to support you :) Good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:21 PM on May. 26, 2011