Ladies: Look at your wedding rings

Yes....I know that it is absolutely perfect because your one true love gave it to you and it represents your eternal bond..yadda, yadda, yadda lol

But...is it something YOU would have chosen for yourself? I don't really like mine...it's a solitaire in a simple gold band but...I don't know, it's not really my style....really I would have been happier with just a gold band and no stone at all lol...but I'm a lucky girl because even though DH has NO IDEA I don't like the ring, he said he's getting me a better one next year =) I'll just make sure I go with him this time around lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 9:52 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• jewelry

I love my engagement and wedding rings. They are simple and beautiful. My husband chose well. :-)

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:54 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't really have wedding rings.. I was given a Mangalsutra when I married. The Mangalsutra is the piece of jewelry that is given to Hindu brides to symbol their union.

Yes. It is something I would have picked out myself. My MIL picked out a wonderful one!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:57 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I love mine, it was my dh's great grandmothers.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 9:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• We picked mine out together and with the one he got me for christmas ( he wanted to get me one better his words because we didnt have much money then ) He ask me what ones I liked and I showed him a few and he ended up picking the one that I like most :) I kinda knew he was going to get me one but wasnt sure if it was going to be for christmas or later on
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:59 PM on May. 26, 2011

• We probably will never get married (together 14 years, married zero. LOL), but I have a gorgeous ring that I LOVE to death. The ring was made from two family pieces. It originated as a ruby ring with a diamond wrap of my grandmothers, and we replaced the ruby with the diamond from his parent's ring (his father passed away when he was 10). I think most people would think it was a pretty ring, but it means a lot more than that to me. We put the ruby we took out of the original ring into a necklace, so that was preserved, too.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:32 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I did choose mine. We picked it out together. I got it at an estate sale. I love it. He picked out my engagement ring.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:55 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I actually found out that I married the right man after I lost my engagement ring and wedding band. I was throwing up and having a panic attack, but my husband was so cool. He thought something was wrong with ME, and when he found out it was "just the stupid rings" he wasn't even mad! I still just wear a plain gold band that matches his to this day, ten years later.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I did choose mine, so I LOVE it!
    mewebb82

Answer by mewebb82 at 10:03 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I designed mine myself. We have matching bands of yellow and white braids. I took the diamond out of my engagement ring and had a matching ring that connects to my wedding ring made. I FOr my wedding present I got a color change sapphire that I put in my old engagement ring and I wear that On my right hand. yes, the diamond could be bigger but I really don't care much about that stuff anyways.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• All we have are plain white gold bands. We picked them out together. So yes, it's something I would choose for myself. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:16 PM on May. 26, 2011