Boys or Girls?

Which gender is easier to raise? Or does it depend on the living arrangements, parenting skills, etc?

hopfmom2011

Asked by hopfmom2011 at 9:53 PM on May. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• Both genders have there good points and there bad points.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:54 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Boys for me.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 9:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I have a boy who will be 4 in a couple of weeks, and a girl who turned 2 last month. This young...there's no difference. They both like to wear pretty dresses and play with cars. Ask me again when they're aware of the gender difference, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I only have a boy so far but I have plenty of friends with daughters around his age (2). The girls are potty trained, mild mannered, and speak very plainly. My son on the other hand, is hyperactive, stubborn, somewhat of a mama's boy, and doesn't want to say a word. I don't know if it's because these girls aren't mine so I don't know their "evil ways" but it definitely seems like it takes a totally different parenting style to raise boys and girls.
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 11:00 PM on May. 26, 2011