I lost it but was i wrong

so i was at ATnT today and i had already beed waiting there for 45minutes just to pay my bill. My hubby to be was out in the truck with our 2 toddlers. a woman her husband and her one 2/3year old son walked in n were there maybe 10minutes. i was up next she stepped in front of me n said "you dont mind if we go first do you its kind of a hassle with our son"

i looked at her for a sec then told her to move n to go to the back of the line. she asked what my problem was.

i said to her "ive been here 4times longer than you have all i have to do is pay my bill n if you have so much trouble paying bills with your son maybe you shouldnt have spread your legs in the first place"

i wasnt wrong was i?

tazzii310

Asked by tazzii310 at 9:57 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yep, you were wrong. And completely tactless.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:59 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I dont think you were wrong for standing up for yourself, but maybe you could have worded it a little nicer. Although that would have been exactly what I would have wanted to say I think I would have tried to be just a little more tactful about it. But way to go anyway :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:01 PM on May. 26, 2011

• WOW, that was harsh!!!!!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 10:02 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Okay, what you said was wrong as far as the bad remark (though it was pretty funny, glad it wasn't me) but you were right about her going to the back of the line. It's not your fault that her husband has to be attached to her hip instead of entertaining their child (some men really can't do it!) Kudos for sticking up for yourself, tsk tsk for your choice of words. It was funny though ;p
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 10:02 PM on May. 26, 2011

• cdecker18

are being a bitch because you were the lady at AT&T
    tazzii310

Comment by tazzii310 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on May. 26, 2011

• it wasn't her fault you had been waiting that long and she didnt know you had been there or had kids in the car. thats a trashy thing to say. so yeah, you were wrong.
    Anonymous

• If you have to ask if you were wrong, it sounds like you already know the answer. Not applauding your behavior doesn't make cdecker the bitch or the woman at AT&T. I agree she should have gone to the back of the line, but your comment was completely unnecessary and rude.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:04 PM on May. 26, 2011

• You asked if it was wrong and I answered honestly. yikes. Name calling, too? No need to get angry with everyone!!
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 10:05 PM on May. 26, 2011

• youre right i did already know the anser.

no i was not wrong

and everyone that was behind me at AT&T felt the same way i did
    tazzii310

Comment by tazzii310 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• To the answerers....You already know she is a rude tacky person, did you expect to be treated better than the woman at AT&T?

OP... of course you were wrong. I feel bad for your kids!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:26 PM on May. 26, 2011