Does your SO ever get annoyed

when he comes home from work to see a mess in the house or just not thrilled about dinner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• No, my husband doesn't complain about such things. He is easy to please as far as meals, and if the place is messy enough for him to comment on he realizes there is a good reason.

Answer by Bmat at 8:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my husband comes home from work and cooks more than i do. lol. I'm no help
    LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE

Answer by LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE at 9:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My hubby may not like it sometimes, but he's figured out that it's all in the wording and tone.. but he's seen my 3 yr old destroy the house in a matter of moments so he knows I clean a lot more than it looks like.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• No way! I was just in the hospital for only 2 days and he told me he didnt know how I did it! (We have 3 kids, a 4yr old, 2yr old and a 6mo old) He told me he had a whole new found of respect for me LOL. He really knows that I have a lot to do but I still seem to keep it all together for him when I expect him home to have a clean house and a nice dinner ready for him!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Absolutely! And why shouldn't he? But I would be more annoyed at myself if it happened. I was a sahm for 15 years.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• mine dosn't say anything .. =) if it's messy he just dosn' t seem to give a shitt .. i keep the house picked up we have a 2 yo. and a 3 yo. so it's usually just a bunch of toys or books he just comes in and continues the mess with them plays with them then when i get home later on in the eve . from work he either has it picked up or i pick it up we don't sweat the petty things or we wouldn't be as happy as we are
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I keep the house clean...there is the occasional mess but I am a neat freak. I dont' always cook but he has no problem fending for himself. Having said that, I think it has some to do with how they are raised. My husband was taught to help out etc. while my brother was shown that the women takes care of the house and cooking. I do however understand that a man could have the right to be upset if his wife doesn't go to work and he does coming home to a messy house EVERYDAY. That would bother me if he stayed at home and I worked. But maybe it's not really that at all. Maybe it is something at work he is frustrated with and he just vents it by expressing annoyance with those things.
    ronronsbeauty

Answer by ronronsbeauty at 12:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008