Does ur dh do this?

He stepped out to do an errand so I decided to do some real quick house cleaning till he got back (cleaning the kitchen, throwing the trash out, cleaning out the litter box, feeding my dogs, vacuuming and so on) I was sweating up a storm...whew! Anyway he comes home and says damn! You are sweating perfusely I am like yeah! I have been busting butt so he comes up to me and decides to lick me....eeww gross I backed off he kept on he said he loves me... I calmed down alittle and said let me take a shower than u can lick all you want he's like no I like the way u taste. Sorry TMI
Thanks for listening ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes.  He gets excited when im all stinky sweaty and until your post I thought he was just weird.  LOL!  I can't stand being that way though, but if I beg off for a shower he gets mad!

texasfarmmom

Answer by texasfarmmom at 4:18 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Actually it could be your pheromones in your sweat that turns him on ;-)
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 10:27 PM on May. 26, 2011

• LMAO...yeah mine has done that...I have hyperthyroid so I tend to sweat in my sleep alot..when he wants to irritate me he'll lick the sweat from the back of my neck....it grosses me all the way out but he thinks its funny lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:28 PM on May. 26, 2011

• umm, ewww! He likes your sweat! what a weirdo! LOL... not the weirdest thing I have ever heard though! :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:26 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yuck!! I would have thought my hubby was CRAZY!! Mine knows I HATE to sweat, so he would know better!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:26 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't have to be sweaty at all and my DH will lick me. Ugh.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 10:37 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Hehe! You taste good! LMAO!
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 10:40 PM on May. 26, 2011

• i agree with techgirl .. it probably is your pheromones. But yeah i don't know if i could let my hubby lick me while i was sweating. lol .. then again we're all different and we all have our own ways of doing things. If he did it once and a while its not all that bad but if he just likes the taste of your sweat. idk.. lol maybe thats something hes just into. If it grosses you out all that bad have him take a shower with you and he can do it and you can be getting clean so that you don't feel so uncomfortable. =) good luck
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 10:40 PM on May. 26, 2011

• ewwww i would throw up all over my dh if he did that lol
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:13 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yep. mine likes me dirty sometimes too, especially if the house is clean lol. It's the animal in them I suppose. It must be the pheromones.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 12:31 AM on May. 27, 2011