Should I call my doctor?

I am almost 36 weeks pregnant, I have been having contractions since about 30 weeks and I had to get the shot to stop them the first time. Over the past few weeks though, they have just really small ones that my doctor told me not to really worry about it because Ive had so many false alarms and my belly doesnt get hard with these small ones or anything lately, but whenever I have contractions it hurts in my back too.
I've been slowly losing my mucus plug over the past like 4 days, I don't know if it is completely gone or not though. My baby boy has been very low for a few weeks, and I constantly keep feeling him shoving his head down there. My back has been killing me since last night. I keep getting random, sporadic, little sharp pains in my belly right now, along with my back hurting. On and off I keep on getting A LOT of pressure down there along with sometimes a few sharp pains down there as well and small sharp pains in my belly randomly along with back pain. Im not sure if its just my body not being used to the weight, or whats going on. I really hate calling my doctor if there isnt actually something wrong. Any advise Mommas?

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 10:28 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would call jic you never kno it might be time! i had a few false alarms and the last time i hesitated and then decided to go and I had him
    youngemama92

Answer by youngemama92 at 10:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• call your dr.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 11:05 PM on May. 26, 2011