Is this labor/ prelabor?

K. This might be kinda long... About a week ago I had mentral like cramps for three days. I went to my doc appointment and he sent me to L&D. No labor. Then a few days later I started having loose bowls (srry if tmi). This is the fourth day of that. My baby dropped today and I have started cramping again, plus back pain. No pattern, just a lot of it. I have already been to the hospital a lot with this prenancy and am tierd of them saying it is nothing and sending me home. I am 33 weeks. If this is not labor/ prelabor, then any idea of how soon it would be?

MommyShannon90

Asked by MommyShannon90 at 10:30 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be Braxton Hicks.
    Call your doc.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:31 PM on May. 26, 2011

• 40 weeks is full term so u could be in early labor..call the dr. GL Momma!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 10:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'd just call the dr. and see what he/she says.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 11:03 PM on May. 26, 2011

• sounds like your in very early labor i started doing that with my little girl but my loose bowls were about everyday for about a weektrust me you will know when you have a real contraction
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:31 PM on May. 26, 2011